Novade Product Update for February, 2019
- Quality has new features for a document repository. Documents/files can now be organized in folders and be made available within the Quality module to view or to attach to forms etc.
- Fixed an issue on iOS where a message was not being marked as read
- Fixed an issue with case numbering when unit level counters were enabled. Cases were not being numbered with leading zeros
- Included unit custom fields in excel exports and unit PDF reports
- Expanded the assignment of defects to Individuals, groups and companies instead of restricting to subcontractor companies
- Project option to automatically allow subcontractors to see all comments
- Document/File repository that can be accessed to view common documents/files or be used to attach these common files to forms
- A project option to allow the adding of Cost to a defect
- A project option to allow users to upload new drawings to units directly from Quality
- Web –
- Added filter for Restricted Consultants on defects table view
- Added the ability to export the Inspections Calendar view to Excel and also sorted the day view of inspections
- Improved layout for Units Status dashboard including left justification, sort order, block titles & block filters
- Added the date and time to pictures in the PDF export of sub-forms
- Mobile –
- Added ability to sort by company on Subcontractor in My Actions
- Added ability to filter cases by tag
- Added ability to select unit by scanning QR code for Subcontractors
- UI improvement to include assignee on the main defect view when lodging defects
- Fixes –
- Fixed an issue with the pinning of forms on drawings where the form was being associated with the last pinned location after submission.
- Fixed an issue where admin users were unable to edit NCRs descriptions after they have been confirmed.
- Fixed an issue on mobile where in NCRs the incorrect ab was highlighted: details instead of dashboard tab.
- Safety users are now created with the following default rights
- Subcon users now have the right to Rectify an NCR by default.
- Employee users do not have the right to create PTWs by default.
- Added filter By Assignee for NCRs.
- Added ability for admin users to identify and delete drafts that are older than 30 days.
- PTWs –
- Ability to easily track overdue PTWs and added a reminder to be sent 30 minutes before a PTW is due to expire if it is still open.
- Weekly PTWs can now have People and Assets linked to them.
- Weekly PTWs do not need a daily endorsement on the day that they are created if the start date is the same.
- Observations –
- The Observations masterlist has been expanded to include sub-types.
- An observation that is linked to an NCR cannot be deleted.
- Mobile – Added filter to view Observations that are linked to NCRs.
- Web – Added a colour code for Observation types/status viz. positive, negative open and negative closed.
- Added ability to view a site on a map even if there is only one site.
- Added ability to customize plurals of project hierarchy.
- Web –
- Improved filters for viewing Utilities.
- Added ability to add multiple assets to a maintenance inspection.
- Mobile –
- Added ability to see time of the added Repair job in the summary view.
- Added ability to prompt a job creator that the assignee being assigned the job is busy at that time.
- When inputting utility readings, the keyboard will switch to a numeric keyboard.
- Improved excel import for Activities taking into consideration the Activity template.
- Modified Activity Status colours.
- Units summary tab will take the name of hierarchy 3 from the project.
- Added a check to require the submission of forms attached to an Activity before allowing the Activity to be completed.
- Web –
- Added a tab to see all comments on an Activity.
- Added ability for power user to track changes to Activities.
- Mobile – Modified view for My Tasks; If a later task is available to be started, it will be displayed first instead of following a strict chronological order.
- UI improvements with new icons.
- Added check to prevent double leave requests.
- Added ability for End Users to be given access to all units.
- Introduced notion of Groups. Groups are more flexible and people can be part of multiple groups.
- Web –
- Users are able to edit their own login email, username and password.
- Added ability to edit the teams managed from the user profile.
- Added ability to add units to Homeowners/End users from their profiles.
- Ability to import and export Groups.
- Power users can now assign a form role to any user.
- Added Start app and Project Center to list of selectable apps when creating users.
- Ability to export all QR codes for employees/subcons.