Novade Product Update for April 2020
Launch of New Health & Safety Package
Novade has released a new Health and Safety package to address working on site during COVID-19. Details can be found on our webpage, ‘Covid-19: Operating with New Health & Safety Measures‘.
Inspection users can now be assigned more granular user rights. On March 16th, Qualifications were moved from the Workforce module to People to ensure that it can have wider usage and a more logical home.
- Added the ability to:
- Add more information on a unit’s QR code.
- Make photos mandatory for all defects.
- Mandate photo taking for specific defect descriptions.
- See the next workflow stage in the history tab of a form.
- Added a new set of time periods for tracking defects specifically for HDB projects in Singapore.
- Added the unit reference number to all PDF exports where applicable.
- Mobile –
- Added the ability to search for a unit on the View all Units page. This function had been missed in the new Quality UI.
- Added a new tab to view all photos in a unit on one page.
- Filtered out rejected defects for the subcon view because they should not be able to see defects that are not confirmed.
- Tweaks to the new Quality UI to make it easier to view all units, see defect IDs and filter units for common areas.
- Subcons could not see the drawing in a unit.
- Forms could not be created in units with mandatory templates.
- Scanning unit QR codes.
- Closed forms were showing in My Actions.
- Defects could not be created from a punch item on a form.
- A case that had been signed and then not closed could not be signed again.
- Unit reference numbers were not showing on the mobile.
- The display of data on the dashboard by form.
- The info tab for units was not showing on tablets.
- Subforms were not being exported in Excel.
- Form roles were not filtering forms out properly.
- Number of cases were not displaying correctly due to archived data when applying filters for common areas.
- Defects and forms could not be created for Common Areas from the Create New Wizard.
- Subform creation was making iOS devices crash.
- When a form was restored from archive, the attachments were not being restored.
- Photos were appearing in all stages of a PDF export.
- On the Web where subcons were not seeing the correct information in My Actions.
- Photos/attachments in forms were not visible to some users.
- Displaying custom dashboards in the new mobile UI.
- The ability to distinguish whether an Action is an NC on the PDF export of an Action.
- A link in Observations and Actions to the form that they were created from.
- The ability to detect if a PTW has been approved off-site based on a pre-determined radius from the site address.
- The ability to upload files to units.
- Improved UI for Adding People to a PTW.
- Observations – Added the ability to export multiple Observations to PDF.
- Admin – Added the ability to mass delete WPTW drafts.
- Overview – Added a new dashboard to easily track which users have outstanding items.
- PTW – Improvement to make sections of the Actions dashboard clickable to see more details.
- On the web where the PTW dashboard had a missing header.
- The PTW dashboard numbers were not accurate.
- Archived meetings were not being restored fully.
- A Safety user was receiving notifications for a project that they were not part of.
- The “Days since last Incident” was showing too many decimal places.
- Prevented the editing of a unit’s custom fields.
- Improved the email notifications subject and body to provide more information about the notification.
- Added a notification to a Team Manager when a job is submitted.
- Expanded My Actions to include inspections and jobs with forms submitted but not completed.
- Web –
- Improved the Search function to be more page-specific.
- Expanded filters on the Requests list page.
- Added the ability to select and export requests.
- Downloading a large number of Inspections with forms to Excel.
- The filter by Asset groups was not working on the recurring events page.
- The date filter on Jobs by Status not working.
- Users who did not have access to a site were receiving notifications.
- Linking files to certificates.
- A technician was unable to start scheduled inspections created from recurring events.
- Users could not create an asset.
- Sites were not being displayed alphabetically.
- An end-user was not able to edit a request.
- Recurring events not ending on the end date specified.
- A manager without the right to create jobs was still able to do so.
An iOS user was not able to see drafts of a form created in a task.
On the Web, where the Action Required tab could not be viewed.
Filters were not working on the Gantt chart.
Task statuses were displaying incorrectly in tracking mode.
Added the ability for Kiosk type accounts to have custom fields.
QR codes for people with Thai names were not displaying the names properly.
The batch assignment of projects to people.
Importing technician type users via excel was not associating the correct modules with the user.
- Moved the templates log to a more logical place in Templates.
- The Counter Offset value in the table display for Forms Counters.
- A check when deleting a form field to check whether it is being used in a Custom Table.
- The ability to mass update Requests User Rights.
- The ability to assign Inspection User Rights.
- A check to ensure that templates do not have duplicate field IDs when importing via Excel.
- Dragging and dropping form fields that are not working properly.
- The name of drawings not being the most current in the export excel.
- Client admins could not view the details of a unit.
- Items for custom dashboards could not be unchecked.
- Adding users to a workflow in a template.
- The ability of subcons to view units they should have access to.
- Incorrect error messages showing when importing the association of Contractors with Defect Types.
- Users of a group added to a workflow could see the relevant action buttons but not the editable fields.
- Removing a user from the unit owner was not being displayed immediately.
- Added export option for dashboard table as a PDF or Excel file in addition to .PNG and .CSV formats.
- Data related to the company including the word “Test”, “demo” or “Novade” will not be included anymore.
- Data related to the user including the word “test, “demo” or “Novade” will not be included anymore.
- Added median case completion information to dashboards.
- A brand-new Overview page. It includes main information on six groups: Incidents, Actions, PTWs, Workforce, Observations and Equipment.
- A new adoption page which include information across all safety objects, by month and different way to follow how Novade is adopted across your site.
- Neutral Observations to the dashboards.
- Trend on the last 30 days for the top indicator. A color code indicates positive or negative trend.
- Checks to remove obvious demo data such as “Test” from live projects.
- A dashboard to track the submission time of meetings.
- A new dashboard for Actions by User.
- New type of Incident KPI: reportable incident, accident severity rate, and accident frequency rate. They follow client, government, and safety consultant recommendations and are calculated by man day lost and recorded.
- When the data is loading, title, or dashboard start showing.
- Remove Incident data with a type, hazard or source with the word ‘Test’ as a standalone.
- Improved the display of time ranges on dashboards to improve legibility.
- Activity –
- Removed data related to ‘Novade Implementation”.
- Standardisation of task type for some clients.
- Add trend marker on last 30 days on some top indicators.