The only site diary app you need to track progress and automate reports
Free for up to 5 users and 5 projects
The whole story from the field with digital site reports
- ✓ Keep track of progress on multiple sites with one place for all your photos, logs and daily site reports / diaries
- ✓ Easily generate and share reports for clients in PDF or Excel – Stay compliant with your contract and facilitate the payment process
- ✓ Easily record documentary evidence, of work done – Avoid the headache of litigation, disputes and retention fees
A picture is worth a thousand words
- ✓ Monitor progress from remote sites with timestamped photos
- ✓ Easily add and track comments on the photos – reduce endless WhatsApp chats
- ✓ Generate PDF site report with one click!
Digital site diaries made easy!
Build your own site diaries or select from our template library.
Capture data easily from the field with any mobile device.
Submit, distribute and export reports and site diaries in seconds.
Record all site diaries digitally and retrieve information in seconds.
Create your own custom site diaries
- ✓ Start from scratch or download a template from our library
- ✓ Add any field: weather conditions, location, man hours, equipment usage, material consumption, activities, etc.
- ✓ Create approval process with a powerful workflow engine
Automate reporting, stop chasing updates from the field
Track progress and manage resources on multiple sites
Easily retrieve records in case of dispute or litigation
“Earlier reports from the field would take as much as 2-3 days, sometimes a week to come in. With Novade Lite, I get my reports daily and I can even check progress from my mobile phone on the way to the office.”
– William Soehaili, Director of Operations, Primasta
Connecting everyone on and off the field
“I don’t lose sleep anymore over where all our projects are up to. With this construction site diary app, I can dive in at any time no matter where I am and see all my projects status and site progress in one snapshot. I can easily see the data captured in the field in real time all in one place.”
“I am able to share with management a daily construction site report at the end of every day – it’s set up with all the information they need. I don’t need to make phone calls late at night or send an email to provide day-to-day updates. With these construction reports, I’m also able to look at our resourcing and bring on more people, such as site managers, based on how our project is tracking.”
“With the site diary features, I’m able to take photos, mark up with comments or questions, and create a site journal. This includes all the site activity of the construction project. The Project Manager often responds on the site diary app and solves the problem even before he gets to site each day. Having everything in a single diary module saves so much time.”