Novade Product Update for September 2020
Photo location mapping
- A counter on the server to ensure that forms have sequential running numbers and to prevent duplicate numbering.
- A mandatory photo for specific defect descriptions required.
- Selectively display comments to homeowners.
- Improved filters on all Case and Defect pages with clear indicators on mobile on which filters have been applied.
- Web – Added a check to ensure that a date range is entered when exporting forms to Excel.
- My Actions on web was not displaying the objects to be worked on. Also fixed a number mismatch on the web and mobile.
- Child templates were not visible unless the parent template had a form created.
- An error when clicking back from the Mandatory Photo page on iOS.
- Punch items being reset to empty.
- The mandatory photo function for defects could be bypassed on iOS devices.
- Chinese translation for Before and After Rectification.
- The defects import function could only import New and WIP defects.
- Not being able to export a form to PDF.
- Clicking on the Forms by Type dashboard.
- Submitting forms on the web.
- The Defects Without Photo tab was not working.
- The Create Form Wizard was not working when there was only one Form template to select from.
- Forms created from Unit view were not linked to a project.
- Web improvements:
- The By Issue dashboard for Actions displays Sub-types as well when Issue types is clicked.
- The UI to ensure that when a project is only using Meetings or Inspections, users do not see a blank landing screen.
- Mobile – Improved UI to clarify which filters are applied.
- When a user opens a template pinned in the left pane.
- Some users were unable to mass delete forms.
- Downloading PDFs.
- Incorrect qualifications displaying in PTWs.
- In Observations, in which when a CC was added, the Add Picture and Add Comment buttons disappeared. Also fixed an issue with removing the CC.
- The last photo in an Action PDF export was being trimmed.
- On the Web, where a comment could not be added to an Action.
- The Before and After photos in an Action PDF export were not displaying correctly.
- The Incidents Man Days Lost dashboard displaying inaccurate numbers.
- Creating forms error.
- Searching for workers names when adding their cards to a report.
- 3 level Activity master list.
- Loading weather data from iOS and Web versions.
- Possibility to sign via selfies.
- Data loss issue when an asset was transferred to another group.
- Power Users can now edit custom field values even after a job is approved.
- Added the ability to turn on or off functions such as Jobs and Inspections. This ensures that customers who do not use all functions have a cleaner interface.
- Web – Added the Scheduled Date to the Excel Export for Jobs.
- Optimised views for a faster performance
- The API where information related to Inspections with Forms and Repairs could not be retrieved.
- The iOS calendar view redirecting back to the project page.
- Only the first page of Assets showing on the Web.
- An incorrect display of dates when viewing in Japanese
- Improved the archival process to ensure that milestone related dashboards are not affected.
- Missing action buttons in an Activity form.
- A new temperature dashboard that displays all temperatures recorded over the past two days.
- A setting to ensure that subcon users can only see information about staff from their company.
- Mass removing teams when using an Excel import.
- Display of workflow participants on Web in the Template configuration.
- No response when clicking on Company Settings under My Account.
- Navigation arrows on Issue Master List view not working.
- Projects could not be deleted.
- Revamped Project Benchmark, Company Benchmark and Case Analysis dashboards.
- Able to analyse Re-opened Defects.
- Safety – Total adoption is correctly calculated now under Company Adoption table in the Adoption dashboard.