Novade Product Update for April, 2018
- App Fixes
- iOS 5.8.19 is now on the App store.
- Mobile – Unit Status can now be updated to None.
- Web – Global dashboards have individually clickable items.
- Web – Ability to filter units by status in unit list view.
- Web – Power users can bulk import handover/notice dates.
- Web – Ability to bulk import/update target completion dates.
- Web – Added median response time per defect type to by type dashboard.
- Web – Added ability for Power Users to search for archived forms in the Archived & Deleted Items area.
- Added the ability to customize the DLP duration at database level.
- Added a check to prevent user accounts from being created with a comma (resolves an issue where users could not see projects if their name has a comma).
- Added ability to add HTML to comments.
- Mobile – Homeowners can now see the distinction if photos are labelled Before & After Rectification.
- Mobile – Updated All projects dashboards with clearer nomenclature.
- Mobile – NFC tag writing is restricted to Power Users.
- Mobile – Updated notification to subcontractors when defects are assigned to give more detail.
- Mobile – When a homeowner is successfully created, a success message is displayed.
- Added ability for owners of a form to see all files attached to a form.
- PTW Status Dashboard – Rejected and Revoked items are red and Closed items are Grey.
- All PTW applicants will have their designation displayed (per HDB regulations).
- Web – Improvement to the Archive interface for Power Users.
- Web – Ability for Power Users to export & import user rights.
- Mobile – Display NCRs by Assignee.
- Fixed an issue where all groups could see spare parts.
- Fixed an issue where photos could not be attached during request creation.
- Added Contract Management Features.
- Web – Request Dashboard uses average instead of median time.
- Web – Added date filters to various dashboards.
- Web – Added Repair response time dashboard.
- Web – Export PDF settings to be controlled from Project Center.
- Mobile – Added ability to set asset’s profile photo.
- Mobile – Added ability to search within a category of asset.
- Mobile – Ability to filter jobs, assets etc. by team.
- Mobile – Ability to view certificates along with files attached.
- Mobile – External technician sees only assets related to their assigned jobs.